Another Year in the Life

I'm a twenty something associate pastor at a Baptist church, newly married who loves to share my narrative with others according to my friends. I find joy in writing even though I readily admit that I'm a horrible speller (pardon my errors). Come journey through my reflections of life, work and faith. This year is bound to be interesting, I know!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

What Saying Goodbye Looks Like

These are scenes from my last week of work. These were bittersweet events. Yet, I was glad to get to have occasions to spend with such dear people that had intersected my life during my tenure at this church. Some of my favorite "senior" adult friends who became my adopted grandparents. Much love for them!
The office staff takes me to lunch at one of our favorite Greek places.

A girl who I worked with on becoming a Christian who came forward to be baptized on my last Sunday.

A great night out with a group of youth at a local diner.

Hanging out with two other youth after having girls afternoon getting pedicures.
There are many sweet memories that will carry me on to my next place of service!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home